We are looking for an experienced Technical Projects & Services Manager to support the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Operations Officer with managing technical projects and VOID’s R&D Services business. This role offers a unique opportunity to support and shape the phase of growth plans.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor of Science in a science/technical field.
- 5-10 years of relevant industrial project management experience.
- Experience in thermoplastics and/or the packaging industry preferred.
- Excellent project management skills and a perfectionist level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and IT skills to prepare project plans, timelines, presentations, and reports.
- Customer facing experience or strongly demonstrated aptitude.
- Highly driven approach, excellent problem solver with strong entrepreneurial and operational capabilities, creativity, and the ability to get lots done with finite resources.
If you would like further information on this role, please send your resume and cover email to: firstname.lastname@example.org